The Aguilar Realty Group (“THAEG”) maintains the Website at www.aguilarrealtygroup.com (the “Site”) for providing information, education, and communications to the public. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use any part of the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without THAEG’s written permission or in any manner which may reasonably be expected to damage THAEG, its employees or business partners. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and THAEG are superseded and of no force and effect, with respect to the subject matter addressed herein.
1. COPYRIGHTS. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the prior written permission of THAEG. THAEG neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties who are not owned by or affiliated with THAEG.
2. ACCURACY OF CONTENT. While THAEG uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, THAEG makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site information. THAEG assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. THAEG, at all times, reserves the right to change, correct, modify and/or alter the information contained in the Site and/or clarify by additional subsequent publications on the Site or otherwise in any media.
3. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THAEG NOR ANY OTHER PARTY, PERSON OR AGENT, INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS WHICH MAY RESTRICT OR LIMIT EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITED BY FEDERAL, STATE, AND/OR LOCAL LAWS, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THAEG ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT OR INVADE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
4. SUBMISSIONS. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by THAEG for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, THAEG is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. You are not to transmit improper, obscene, criminal, malicious, or defamatory materials to the Site, at any time, as defined by applicable law. Should such impermissible use occur, you shall indemnify THAEG for all such unauthorized and/or wrongful activity.
5. UNAUTHORIZED USE. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of THAEG or used by THAEG with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. TRADEMARKS. Any trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, may be registered or unregistered Trademarks of THAEG and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of THAEG or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited and you agree to indemnify THAEG if such misappropriation occurs as a result of your access to the Site. You are also advised that THAEG will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Various Trademarks or registered Trademarks which appear in this Site are the Trademarks or may be trademarks or service marks belonging to others and may not be used without their permission.
7. OFF-SITE LINKS. THAEG does not regularly review or endorse any of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless THAEG and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from (i) any violation by you of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your use or misuse of the Site; or (iii) any infringement by you of the copyright or trademark rights of any third party.
9. PRIVACY. When you register to use this Site or otherwise provide any personal information to THAEG online, that information will only be used in conjunction with providing you with enhanced services related to the Site. It will not be sold or shared with any third party. THAEG may contact you to offer assistance, provide additional information or otherwise help with your real estate search or sale. THAEG may also provide you with enhanced services such as an enewsletter or instant alerts when homes that match your search criteria come on the market. You can stop receiving communications from THAEG at anytime by sending THAEG written notice.
10. REVISIONS. THAEG may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and you are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.